French Dutch English

zaterdag 28 november 2015

Saving on ink cartridges when it seems to be gone

The frustration when you want to print that single document.
STEP 1: Acquire following tools. The empty cartridge, some simple tape and a permanent marker.
STEP 2: Find the transparent parts on your cartridges which I’ve marked on mine. Take some black tape or some regular transparent tape and paint it black. Paste it on the transparent places of the cartridge like shown on the second picture.
STEP 3: Put the cartridge back. My machine now asks me if I changed the ink. I pressed + to agree. The result is: my printer is thinking the cartridge is full and I’m able to print my document. If it didn't work, just try to be more excessive with the paint and the marker. This should work.
Success!
Make sure to buy new cartridges so you can replace it when the ink is actually gone.

Besparen op inktcartridges wanneer ze "leeg" zijn

In progress

Économisez sur les cartouches d'encre quand ils sont "vides"

In progress

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten